Routed Foam Inserts and Trays
Tool foam is an integral part of any inventory management system. PFC’s tool foam comes in a wide variety of depths and styles to meet the specific needs of your tools. From hand tools to power tools, your investment will be well protected while in storage, and your employees will be able to easily navigate our custom tool trays or shadowboxes to find what they need quickly and easily.
Our tool control solutions can be fabricated from a variety of foams. PFC can even utilize a two color shadow box design that easily highlights any tool missing from its place; enabling the user to quickly determine any tool misplaced or left behind. All of our foam inserts and trays can be supplied in a range of colors and foam densities.
PFC’s Design Engineers will work with you to determine the proper configuration to accommodate the tools and then determine the best foam material for your particular application.
Foam Tool Organizers
Benefits of a Foam Tool Organizer
- save time – find tools faster
- put tools away faster
- tell what’s missing at a glance
- anyone can put tools away in the correct place
- prevent tools from rolling and sliding when a drawer is closed
- protect expensive tools from damage
- blow molded cases
- wrench organizers
- socket organizers
- ratchet and extension organizers
- screwdriver organizers
- organizers for pliers
- organizers for tape measures, rulers, combination squares, etc.
- caliper & micrometer organizers