« Back To Career List
As a Machine Operator you will:
- Manually unload the molded part from the molding machine
- Cut & remove flash
- Remove remaining flash to prepare for assembly
- Install latches and handles
- Visually inspect the product for imperfections
- Pack product into cartons
Availability for 2nd shift (4:00pm to Midnight) and 3rd shift (Midnight until 8:00am).
Pay starts at $14.25, with increases to 15.25 after 30 days, $16.25 after 90 days, $17.25 after 6 months.
Additional attendance bonuses available.
PFC Offers Exceptional Benefits
Full-time benefits include medical insurance, vision insurance, 401k, paid vacation, sick time, holidays, and employee stock options.
Submit Your Resume For Machine Operators
Use the form below to submit your complete resume.