As a Machine Operator you will:
- Manually unload the molded part from the molding machine
- Cut & remove flash
- Remove remaining flash to prepare for assembly
- Install latches and handles
- Visually inspect the product for imperfections
- Pack product into cartons
Availability for 2nd shift (4:00pm to Midnight) and 3rd shift (Midnight until 8:00am).
Pay starts at $14.25, with increases to 15.25 after 30 days, $16.25 after 90 days, $17.25 after 6 months.
Additional attendance bonuses available.
PFC Offers Exceptional Benefits
Full-time benefits include medical insurance, vision insurance, 401k, paid vacation, sick time, holidays, and employee stock options.
« Back To Career List